Monday, January 29, 2007

Nancy

Cale, Nancy, Payton & Aaron
Pledge class of 1997

Aaron and I moved back to Scott City in 1999 after I graduated with my
Masters in Speech Language Pathology and have been here since! We have 2
children. Cale is 5 years old and goes to preschool 3 afternoons/week. I
work 1 day/week in that preschool so it's been fun seeing what he is like
at school! He is growing into quite a social young man, despite his
quiet Daddy!! Payton is almost 3 and she is full of life. She loves to
be anywhere people are and will talk anyone's ear off! I am working for
High Plains Educational Cooperative which serves the southwest corner of
Kansas. I am an SLP for Scott City and Leoti and work 4 days/ week with
preschool-high school kids. Most days I enjoy it as it can be very
rewarding, but I would love to be able to be home with our kids more.
Aaron bought an agri-business with 3 other men and that has proven to be
a good, although stressful situation. We enjoy traveling, being with our
family and spending time with our friends. So far this stage of life has
been great! I can't say that I do a lot of things other than work and be
a mom and wife at this point. I still enjoy scrapbooking and exercising
for my "me" time. Aaron and I just spent a week in Hawaii celebrating our
upcoming 10 year anniversary! Can you believe it's been 10 years since so
many of my great AGD sisters made the trip to Scott City for our wedding??
I remember being so overwhelmed by how many of you came that day! I
think back on college with great memories and all of them center around
AGD. I'd love to hear from any of you, but I am not the best at keeping
in touch! So, that's my life!
Aaron & Nancy in Hawaii

Cale & Payton

No comments: