Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pamela


Pamela - Pledge Class 1991

Hello Alpha Gams! My family and I live in Fort
Collins, Colorado & absolutely love it! Jim and I will
be married 9 years this year (yikes) and have two
wonderful kiddos: Grant (5) and Lauren (21 months).
They keep our life quite interesting. I work at
Colorado State University with student leadership &
involvement. Jim is an insurance broker for a locally
owned insurance firm called Flood & Peterson.

I often think about how fun it would be to see
everyone again. I just live around the corner from
Missy Morris Evans (graduated 1992) and recently
attended another AGD wedding in Seattle last month. I
hope you are all doing well. Take care!

2 comments:

Lana said...

Oh my gosh! Is that YOU Pam?

I don't have your e-mail, so blogging will have to do for now (although I contacted Nichole Keough just a few minutes ago about obtaining updated contact info for EM Alpha Gams).

I, too, often think about how great it would be to get together with everyone and catch up. Maybe we should do something about that one of these days?

Jack and I married in '97, and we have one son, Theodore, who turned 3 in August. We started a home building business a couple of years ago (prairieviewhomes.net), and that is finally starting to take off.

That was crazy to read you live around the corner from Missy - she was my pledge mom! Tell her "hi" from me if you run into her sometime.

You look like you have such a wonderful family, Pam - I'm very happy for you.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Dissertation Writing service said...

Despite the bulk of information online we often fail to get the specific information which is needed this post is good & contains relevant information that I was in quest of .I appreciate your efforts in preparing this post.

Doctoral Dissertation